Voor een van onze internationale opdrachtgevers zijn we op zoek naar een tijdelijke admnistratieve kracht die het team wil komen versterken voor minstens 6 maanden. Voor deze functie is het van belang dat je de Engelse taal goed beheerst. Is dit bij jou het geval? Lees snel verder.
For the center in Waalwijk the Netherlands we are looking for an experienced administrator who will become responsible for a very broad variety of administrative activities like; purchase order and invoice processing, shipments, NDA and loan agreement monitoring and follow-up, travel booking support, HRM related like sickness and holiday administration, support of the recruitment process, organising and support of local meetings.
The administrator is accurate, punctual, communicative, discreetly, responsible and is able to independently solve (administrative) problems but will also not hesitate to escalate a problem in case it cannot be resolved by the administrator itself. The administrator will work in close cooperation with the local GHS management and R&D team, the local sales group and the international colleagues.
· Creation and processing of Purchase Orders.
· Procesing of invoices in cooperation with our finance department.
· Preparation of shipment paperwork.
· Support the local team or visiting guests with e.g. travel bookings
· HRM related administration like hour bookings, holidays overview, sick leave etc.
· Administrative or secretarial education.
· 5+ years of experience in the administrative domain.
· Hands on, is able to / used to work in a very broad administrative domain.
· Skilled in office tools like Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Experience with SAP and Power point is a pré.
· Team player, but also able to solve problems individually.
· Good communication skills in English (both text and speech) is required and in German is a pre.
· Accurate, punctual, practical, discreetly and result driven personality.
· Ability to work on own initiative and good team working skills
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Problem solving and analytical skills , “can-do” attitude
· Service oriented with open attitude, will get the job done no silo thinking. • Planning and prioritizing activities skills
You will be a strong contributor to the team who collaborates closely with colleagues from various business functions both locally but also located all over the world.
Freedom with responsibility is the framework for our employees. This allows for a good balance between work and family life and for constant development of professional and personal skills in an international and enjoyable working environment.
With more than 3000 employees worldwide and production facilities in Denmark, Germany, the UK, the USA, China and Portugal, and presence in 80 countries, our company becomes a leading global powerhouse.
Voor meer vragen over de vacature neem contact met ons op voor een vrijblijvend telefonisch gesprek!
Soort dienstverband: Fulltime, Parttime, Tijdelijk